Monday, 27 October 2014

English coast, houses, leaves and lakes

Here is Part 2 of my holiday pictures with my parents! (It's a long one!)

After our trip to Scandinavia, we visited our friends in Hampshire, visited Corfe Castle and Lulworth Cove in Dorset, Stourhead and its stunning gardens and temples,  Alfred Tower, Bristol with the SS Great Britain and suspension bridge, Chester and Dunham Massey as the WWI Stamford Military Hospital. We had a great time walking and driving around the Lake district in rain and shine and went to quite a few National Trust houses including Beatrix Potter's Hill Top and the old farmhouse Townend. We also visited our friends in Sevenoaks and went to Canterbury, Broadstairs, Knole House, Chartwell and Leith Hill and tower.

I had loads of fun travelling around with my parents and I miss them so much! But not too long now before I see them again...



























































































Love to all
xo

1 comment:

  1. I love how green the grass is and the colours of autumn x

    ReplyDelete