Saturday, 11 January 2014

Happy Christmas and Happy New Year!

Here are some photos of my Christmas and New Years Eve. I had a wonderful time staying with the Scards and their family for a true English Christmas! I also went up to London and watched the fireworks with my housemate's Russian friend Anna and her brother for New Years. It was packed and a long wait for it to start and then to get home, but it was a great experience.

Here's to a fun-filled 2014!

Christmas Day in Brisbane and Christmas Eve in England!



The Scard Christmas tree







3pm is the time for the Queen's speech





A foggy Boxing Day








2013 was an amazing year for me. I'm looking forward to more adventures in 2014!


New Years Eve - waiting for the countdown, facing the Eye






Anna, her brother Alex and me!


I hope you all have a wonderful 2014. Love Kimmy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment