Tuesday, 28 April 2015

English castles, country and trains!

Here are some photos from my last few weeks in England! I've been very busy packing up my things and trying to sell my car but have managed to do a lot of things.

I visited Bodiam Castle and also went to a Harry Potter convention called 'Expo Patronum' which was fun. I also went to Hever Castle with Kathryn and to Polesden Lacey with the Scards and then Cheddar Gorge with Anna and Andrea. I had a fun time on the Bluebell railway steam train and it felt like I was on the 'Hogwarts Express'! Lastly, I had a final day in London on ANZAC day and for the St George's day feast and saw my cousin and his kids again.

Bodiam Castle




















Expo Patronum









Hever Castle























Polesden Lacey












Cheddar Gorge








The city of Wells on our way back from Cheddar






Vicar's Close - supposedly the oldest residential street in Europe 






Bluebell Railway Steam Train






















Guess where now?









Doll house at the Museum of Childhood





Only a few days left!
Love to all
xo

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos Kimmy! You have done so much! So proud of you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Catie! Love you lots xoxox

    ReplyDelete