Friday, 29 May 2015

Farewell to old England

It's already been almost a month since I've been back in Australia and I can't believe it! The time flew by so fast, as usual.

My last few days in England were incredibly busy with me packing, shipping my extra clothes and books and things, selling my car which I finally did on my second last day and saying good-bye to all of my friends.

On my last morning I went with Maggie to see the bluebells in Emmetts Garden. I've never seen so many before! The ground was a carpet of purple flowers lightly dancing in the breeze under the shade of the trees. It was a perfect English day.
























Then after two very very long flights, I finally arrived home!







I have had such an amazing time over the last two years living in the UK. I've learnt so much and been able to travel to many exciting and interesting places.

Some of my favourites:
- Going to Jersey and Guernsey
- Bath for the Jane Austen festival
- All of my tours - Cornwall, Iceland, Europe, Belgium, Wales
- My recent 'home stay' in Finland
- Mum and Dad visiting and travelling to the Lakes and Scandinavia
- Catie and Mike visiting and travelling to London and Budapest
- Doug staying and our weekend around Surrey, Sussex and Kent
- My trip to the Peaks
- All my day trips to London and Oxford and around the South East
- Living in Wimbledon and going to the tennis
- Going to many shows in West End!
- All my Harry Potter, Jane Austen and other literary trips!
- Visiting National Trust locations - I counted and I've visited 45!

and so many more.

I cannot wait to travel back to the UK and Europe again. Till next time!

Love to all,
Kimmy
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment