Earlier last week before the interview, I went to Emmett's garden with the Booth's, which is a lovely garden owned by National Trust.
I also went to the Brick Lane markets with Esther on Saturday and then we saw 'Matilda' the musical on Sunday, which was great and the kids were so talented.
Yesterday I went to Kingston upon Thames for the day. It's this ancient market town on the river and is full of old shops and big houses and a 'coronation stone' on which Saxon kings were reportedly crowned. I wandered around there for a bit and had lunch, then walked a bit of a distance (45 minutes) to Ham House, another 17th century country house nearby. Like most of the National Trust houses, it's got so many interesting and beautiful aspects and has been used a bit in films.
| Emmett's garden roses |
| The view from Emmett's garden |
| Martin with some cows |
| It reminds me of a cake with icing dripping off the edges |
| An Oast house in the distance |
| Love the family photo-shoot |
| Martin at his allotment watering his potatoes! |
| Cornflower blue... at the allotment |
| Wimbledon village before the end of the tennis |
| So many lovely flowers |
| Horse riding lessons at Wimbledon common |
| Esther and I having lunch at some Brick Lane food stalls |
| The tennis was on in most places |
| On the bus coming home through the centre of London |
| On the rooftop of Esther's place. Chim chim cher-ee... |
| The next day at Matilda! |
| Yesterday at Kingston |
| The 'coronation stone' in front of the town hall. |
| An artwork in Kingston |
| The Thames |
| The long drive to Ham House |
| Ham House |
| Beautiful garden |
Love to you all. Kim xo
Just gorgeous. The national trust house is pretty impressive. It looks like the biggest one you've been to. Your photos are beautiful- are they just from your phone? I love all the flowers! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThanks Catie. :) No they're just from my camera. xoxoxox
ReplyDeleteI love the countryside and wildflowers!
ReplyDeleteYeah, it's beautiful isn't it Shaz! xoxox
ReplyDelete